Why Ecuadorian Women Are So Popular Nowadays?
The desire of many men to meet Ecuadorian girls face to face is completely understandable. Even one desire to just look and admire their beauty is already a serious enough reason. However, there are several more reasons why Ecuadorian girls are becoming popular among foreigners.
- Ecuadorian women are unpretentious. In fact, Ecuador is a country where the difference between rich and poor is very noticeable. Most of the Ecuadorian girls grew up in fairly modest conditions. They are not accustomed to putting financial values above anything else – they simply are not spoiled by money in their majority. They are used to dressing modestly enough, and not to show off their advantages.
- Ecuadorian girls are traditional. These are those girls who share traditional views on the family. In general, this society fully supports the traditional model of the family, when a man makes money to support his wife and children, and a woman takes care of children and home. Most girls think this is right, but if the situation becomes critical, they will go to work without further ado. There is still a division of professions into male and female, and women receive less than men.
- Pretty Ecuadorian women are friendly and welcoming. Locals are very fond of guests, love to receive and give gifts. They are very polite – in small cities, it is considered right to say hello to every person you meet on the street and smile.
- Sexy Ecuadorian women are also well educated. Despite the fact that the country is associated with poverty, 90% of the population, both men and women, are literate and educated. And by the way, some girls consider moving abroad as an opportunity to realize themselves as a professional, but most of them want to have a family and children.
What Are Ecuadorian Wives Like?
Before deciding on a marriage, you need to clearly understand what awaits you in terms of culture and mentality. Here are the main features.
- Ecuadorian wives are religious. Every Sunday, these people gather in church to pray and give thanks. Do not be surprised if your wife from this country does the same in your homeland.
- Ecuadorian Women believe that everyone should fulfill their role and be an equal member of the family. For comparison, in Europe or America, the main person is the one who earns more. These women will fight for their rights, and will not tolerate patriarchy. For them, everyone’s contribution to the family is equal, regardless of whether it is money or time spent with children.
- Ecuadorian women love children. If you always wanted a big family, then here it is considered normal, regardless of financial status. Perhaps the reason for the good attitude towards a large number of children is the result of the prohibition of abortion. Therefore, at some point, you better ask your girlfriend what she thinks about this.
Why Ecuadorian Women Are Looking for a Foreign Husband?
This is the case when it’s better to be honest. In their majority, Ecuadorian women for marriage want to escape from poverty and raise their children at least in middle income. Should they be blamed for commercialism? Probably not. Mercantilism is when a girl already has three boxes with diamonds, but she wants the man to buy her one more box.
In the case of Ecuadorian girls, this is an absolutely adequate desire to live better than her parents live. Marrying a foreigner is one of the possible ways out of the situation. And moreover, Ecuadorian girls are ready to offer you much more than they ask in return, so purely from a legal point of view, this is a pretty good deal.
Where to Meet Ecuadorian Women?
The most obvious and adventure – promising way is to go straight to Ecuador and start looking for your destiny right on the spot, however, there is an even more reasonable approach. Why don’t you make it so that everything is ready for your arrival in this country and your girlfriend is already waiting for you? Sounds cool, isn’t it?
All you need to do for this is to start with dating Ecuadorian women online. Moreover, it is better to start searching on highly specialized sites, which offer to meet girls from Latin America only. After you create your profile on a dating platform, you can filter hot Ecuadorian women, as well as specify other parameters that are important to you. It is as easy to meet Ecuadorian women as a pie if only you know where to search and how to behave further. Here are some tips.
Ecuadorian Dating Culture: 4 Tips on Dating X Girl
- Take the first step. This is a typical piece of advice that works for all women in Latin America. Attention, a shocking secret! It also works for all women on Earth, without exception – from Ushuaia to Sydney. So, feel free to write, call, compliment, and ask questions.
- Do not be late. Ecuadorians, unlike the Uruguayans, for example, are very punctual and try to never be late. Do you feel the resemblance to the usual European pragmatism? Yes, that’s it. So if you want to start dating an Ecuadorian woman with a good impression of you, make a little effort, and arrive at the appointed place on time.
- Allow yourself to be a hero from a Western film. Sexy Ecuadorian girls are also very romantic. But local men have few romantic skills. One of the dreams of an ordinary girl from this country is to go on a date that will look like a picture from a Western film – when a tall white man in a beautiful suite with bow-tie orders sparkling champagne at a round table with a snow-white tablecloth.
- Do not talk about religion. Especially if you do not share Christian views, or just consider yourself an atheist. This is a very religious society, and here, as we have said, the traditional beliefs of the tribes live hand in hand with the Christianity of our times. Therefore, most likely, this topic will be sensitive to your Ecuadorian mail order bride.
Well, as we said at the beginning of the article, Ecuador is full of surprises and contradictions. We have collected some of them and answered the tricky questions that you may have regarding beautiful Ecuadorian girls.
What interesting traditions are there in this society?
In Ecuadorian society, the tradition of “padrinos” or godparents is strong. It is difficult to explain this tradition in a nutshell, since its features may vary in different regions of Ecuador. In general, this is based on a complex and confusing financial relationship between the parents of the child and the godparents, with the approval of the church. But there is good news. Most likely, if your future wife moves to your homeland, you can not bother because of this tradition.
What do Ecuadorian brides think about alcohol?
Well, this is an interesting question that has a good reason. In fact, many Ecuadorians like to drink. On the one hand, it is part of the culture, on the other hand, this is not because their life is too good to be soberly understood. However, this is considered a good manner when you can drink but still behave as is customary in a decent society. Therefore, most likely, your potential bride will relate to alcohol completely neutral – that is, she will be able to keep company if necessary, but in no case will not bring to shame either herself or you.
Ok, this is understandable with alcohol, but what do they think about sex on a first date?
Let’s just say that there are no rules that directly prohibit this in this country. Instead, there are statistics indicating a fairly high level of clandestine abortion (in this country, this is illegal practice). The government started talking about this problem several years ago, making access to information (and contraception) more open, and its policy on this subject more liberal. So, the attitude to this issue is quite free, but this does not mean that this applies to all girls without exception.
Linda Olson is a qualified psychologist with ten years of experience. Her main specialization is assistance in adapting to people who were forced to radically change their lives and move to another country. She also worked with Latin immigrants as a volunteer and knows everything about the lives, feelings, culture, and problems of these people.